Python Fullstack Developer Intern
The coop term begins in January 2020. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
beCloudReady has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2015
Leading Cloud & AI products and training company based in Toronto.
We specialize in building world-class Cloud & AI Products and turnkey training solutions for our customers.
Our vision is to empower businesses and individuals with the power of Data & Cloud computing to achieve
their objective through our top-notch products and training solutions.
beCloudReady is currently seeking co-op students to join our Product Development team as Software Developers.
At beCloudReady, we pride ourselves on our inclusive intern experience, where you are fully integrated onto a product team. You will have opportunities to ship production code early into your term – and work with experienced developers.
We deploy often and you will have the opportunity to see your code deliver an impact to customers around the world!
We are happy to offer 1-on-1 mentorship opportunities with a Senior Developer to help shape your unique term at beCloudReady.
You can read more about us here: https://www.beCloudReady.com/work-with-us
What you’ll do:
- Write scalable and high-quality code for our various backend services, written in Python
- Implement robust automated testing schemes to maintain code coverage and quality
- Collaborate with your team to implement and deploy brand new features to our customers
- Participate in technical decisions that affect service architecture and make a lasting impact
What you’ll bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Math,Stats, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience building and working with RESTful APIs or related web technologies
- Experience working with databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with a Version Control System like Git
- Preferred: past experience in developing web applications during a co-op or work term
Even if you don’t check off all the boxes, we encourage you to consider applying. We are committed to building a more diverse workplace and understand that skills and talent can come in a variety of forms.
The reason people are proud to work at beCloudReady is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world.
If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you’re passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
We’re a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses.
- TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN AN ACCREDITED COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY PROGRAM. Preference will be given to candidates who are currently enrolled in college/university programs.
Compensation: Paid internship ( Only after successfully completed 10 days/2 weeks of unpaid internship )
- Flexible working hours on a happening co-working place.
- Learn the latest techs and trends while working with Industry leaders.
- Access to all our training programs for free.
- Monthly happy hours