Leading Cloud & AI products and training company based in Toronto. We specialize in building world class Cloud & AI Products and turnkey training solutions for our customers.
Our vision is to empower business and individuals with the power of Data & Cloud computing to achieve their objective through our top-notch products and training solutions.
Our HR Internship Opportunity is now open; we are seeking talented students or new graduates or newcomers to join our HR team in the Recruitment/L&D department starting November 2019.
Looking for a highly motivated human resource/talent management professional who likes to be in very challenging high-tech talent management
Best candidate will have mixed experience or interest in Tech Sales and recruitment. Excellent communication skills, interest in Technology, passion for empowering people and helping our customers achieve their objective.
Positions will be based out of Downtown Toronto office location
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to make a difference
- Is a problem solver
- Inspires people around them
- Has a passion for our brands
- No experience needed, new commers welcome.
- Experience or interest in technology sectors.
- Tech and Social media savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Tweeter, Blogging ).
- An independent, self-directed individual who is not afraid to make decisions to develop, execute with precision and deliver on an assigned strategy.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills with an ability to adjust messaging dependent on audience you are addressing.
- Superior internet research and ATS management skills combined with excellent computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN AN ACCREDITED COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY PROGRAM. Preference will be given to candidates who are currently enrolled in college/university programs relevant to Tech/ Event Management or Marketing
- Graphic Design experience is an asset (Adobe Suites)
Compensation: Unpaid internship (Travel to and from the internship will be reimbursed ( TTC/Brampton Transit ). On the job travel expenses will be reimbursed.)
- Flexible working hours on a happening co-working place.
- Learn the latest techs and trends while working with Industry leaders.
- Access to all our training programs for free.
- Monthly happy hours