Leading Cloud & AI products and training company based in Toronto. We specialize in building world-class Cloud & AI Products and turnkey training solutions for our customers.
Our vision is to empower businesses and individuals with the power of Data & Cloud computing to achieve their objective through our top-notch products and training solutions.
We’re looking for someone that has a passion for Data Science and wants to build next-gen analytics products.
- Collecting, analysis and clean up data.
- Experimenting with different models, creating model ensembles.
- Scoring and validate model output
- Tuning models to improve performance.
- Creating a workflow for publishing algorithms to production
- Working closely with our Chief Data Scientist.
- Documenting design, assumptions, and major requirements.
- Has a Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Coding in Python is a must.
- Strong familiarity and hands-on experience with SQL and statistical software packages
- An understanding of the mathematical fundamentals of machine learning and statistics, with an emphasis on the following models (e.g., Random Forest, ANN) and Timeseries forecasting.
- Experience creating model ensembles.
- Strong skills in data cleaning, feature extraction, and generation, and model tuning.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
Top 3 skills
- Programming ability in Python ( pandas, numpy, scikit-learn )
- Machine – learning, forecasting
- SQL ability, be able to pull data for the database
- TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN AN ACCREDITED COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY PROGRAM. Preference will be given to candidates who are currently enrolled in college/university programs.
Compensation: Paid internship ( Only after successfully completed 15 days of unpaid internship )
- Flexible working hours on a happening co-working place.
- Learn the latest techs and trends while working with Industry leaders.
- Access to all our training programs for free.
- Monthly happy hours