- You will need access to a PC running 64-bit Windows, MacOS, or Linux with an Internet connection.
- You must have at least 8GB of free RAM on your system.
- If you have not a PC that does not meet these requirements, you can still follow along in the course without doing hands-on activities.
- A basic familiarity with the Linux command line will be very helpful.
The course Hadoop Administration from Inflametech provides with all the skills in order to successful work as a Hadoop Administrator and also provides expertise in all the steps necessary to manage a Hadoop cluster. This course on Hadoop Administration will make you expert in working with Hadoop clusters and deploy that knowledge on real world projects. In this course you’ll learn:
- How to Plan and Deploy a Hadoop Cluster
- How to load Data and Run Applications
- Configuration of a Hadoop Cluster
- Performance Tuning of Hadoop Cluster
- How to Manage Hadoop Cluster
- Maintaining a Hadoop Cluster
- Monitoring a Hadoop Cluster
- Troubleshooting a Hadoop Cluster
Understanding Hadoop Administration is a highly valuable skill for anyone working at companies with Hadoop Clusters to store and process data.