DevOps and Cloud Migration
Why do you need to move to cloud?
Every business now-a-days has a need to move to a cloud and there is not one but multiple reasons for that. Having your business on the cloud does not just help your business with their efficiency but ends up making them more flexible. Cloud Migration has become one of the most important steps towards the advancement of business and helps businesses with their operational costs, cost avoidance, resilience, productivity and agility while providing value through out the business.
Reasons to move to cloud:
- It is an agile method that makes it faster for people to cash with lower operational costs
- It helps a business in gaining security, scalability and resilience.
- It makes your business and product easily accessible to the user.
Migrating data on the cloud has now become very easy. Becloudready provides you with a service where your business can get migrated to the cloud without any hassle. DevOps makes it easy for a user to access the service of a cloud by spinning up different instances instantaneously.
Migrating your data sets the beginning of a business taking advantage of the cloud. Every business case can get migrated to the cloud if there is a proper cloud roadmap in place. Becloudready provides you with the expertise while, before and during the data migration takes place.
Process of Cloud Migration with Becloudready :
Our company works with you in every stage of migration process in order to ensure quality results which is completely bug free. We make sure that the migration results match with your business needs and provide a user with minimal downtime. Following are the generic steps of how it is done:
- Assessment of the business: Our team starts by writing a Plan of Action to get the cloud migration in place. This is done by keeping in view the present infrastructure of the company and the new objectives of the business.
- Planning: After looking into the various dependencies, we come up with the best suited migration strategies that can help a person to meet their business needs.
- Migration: The process of migration begins by validating every application present in the infrastructure which can help a business in accelerating their cloud migration needs.
- Deployment: There is an automatic testing strategy that is put in place which can check weather the migration happened as according to the plan of a user.