This is our January 2020 cohort for the DataScience trainee.
Data scientists are not born, rather they are made through years of long education and experience. However, in today’s fast-paced world you need to be ready for the market before someone else takes up your spot.
Data Scientist is not a job, rather its state of mind which you can only achieve through a journey with another Data Scientist. Join our flagship training program to begin the beautiful journey
Course content delivery through a combination of Videos, Instructor-led and Assignment based training to achieve maximum ROI for training.
- Math and Statistics Basics
- Good Grip in Excel
- SQL for Datascience
- Getting concepts around Machine Learning
- Learning Python
- Learning associated libraries
- Doing live project/Internship
- Job Assistance
- 3 months of rigorous training
- Combination of Classroom, Online & Assignment
- 2 online classes on weekends, 1 Physical classroom session (4-5 hours weekly ) in DT Toronto.
- Internship on Live Project
- Job assistance post Internship
- $250 Monthly fee
- Data Analytics
- Data Wrangling using Excel for Data Science
- SQL for Data Science
- Math & Stats Concepts
- Python for Analytics
- Numpy, Pandas, ML in Python
- Running ML on Cloud
- Project training ( 1 month )
Program Delivery Mode:
- Weekly Classroom session
- Weekend Online session
Program Fee Structure:
- Monthly $250 + HST fee
- Total course fee $750 over period of 3 months.