About this Event
There is a lot of buzz about new emerging roles in the Industry called Citizen Data Scientist.
Citizen Data Science is a leadership role which brings about Data-driven business culture in the organization. This role is not a replacement for Data Scientist, rather augment the capability of a Data Scientist by supporting the overall Data ecosystem for the organization.
Ideally a Citizen Data Science personal would have some business knowledge and a good understanding of the modern Data Ecosystem to have effective Data Analytics pipeline.
Our course provides a holistic overview of the modern Data Pipeline and tools to support that.
Overview of Modern Data Platforms
- Evolution of Datawarehousing and Data Lakes
- DW concepts
- BigData Overview
- Overview of Hadoop Architecture
Overview of Modern Data Pipeline in Cloud Environment
- Introduction to Data Solutions on Cloud[
- AWS Redshift
Rise of NoSQL or Unstructured data
- SQL vs NoSQL
- Examples of NoSQL data
Introduction of Data Science
- What is Data Science
- Concepts around Data Science ( Stats Concepts )
- Data Science tools and libraries
- Python for Data Science
- Data Manipulation using Pandas
- Data Visualization using Python
- Introduction to R and R studio.