Business Intelligence/Data Analyst Course
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Become an expert in Statistics, SQL, Tableau, and problem solving
- Boost your resume with in-demand skills
- Gather, organize, analyze and visualize data
- Use data for improved business decision-making
- Present information in the form of metrics, KPIs, reports, and dashboards
- Perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis
- Analyze current and historical data
8. Discover how to find trends, market conditions, and research competitor positioning
9.Understand the fundamentals of database theory
10.Use SQL to create, design, and manipulate SQL databases
11.Extract data from a database writing your own queries
12.Create powerful professional visualizations in Tableau
13.Combine SQL and Tableau to visualize data from the source
14.Solve real-world business analysis tasks in SQL and Tableau
Requirements to opt for this course:
- Should have MySQL, Anaconda and Tableau Public installed.
- No experience with these softwares is required
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365
Description of this course:
The course of Business Intelligence Analyst Course will help a person in becoming a BI Analyst. This is an opportunity to get yourself acquainted with the series of online courses which will help a person in learning skills that are related to BI Analyst Profession.
The course offered by us is different from the other courses available online. It comprises of the following modules:
- Introduction to Data Science and Data
- Excel and Statistics
- Database Theory
- SQL ( Oracle, MySQL, PostreSQL )
- Integrated use of SQL and Tableau
- AWS RDS ( Cloud database )
- Azure HDInsight ( Apache Hadoop on Cloud )
- HDFS and Hive Queries
All these skill sets are required before anyone goes ahead and looks for a BI Analysts. This course can enable people to opt for these positions and can become a reason for their success.
Things that make us different
- Our team works to pre script the entire content
- We provide complete and easy to understand explanations
- It works with some real life examples
- Creating engaging and beautiful animations
- Our team provides full support
- Our course comes with quizzes, exercises and materials that can help a person in enhancing their skills.
THIS COURSE WILL MAKE A PERSON STEP INTO A JOURNEY WHICH WILL HELP AN INDIVIDUAL IN RISING THEIR PROFESSIONAL CAREER.
Who should opt for this course:
- For beginners who are getting into data science and programming
- Students who are trying to get opportunities in jobs
- Candidates who want to enhance their resume by mastering the skills in SQL, Tableau, and Statistics.
- People who want to endeavour in Business Intelligence Analyst Career
- SQL Programmers who want to develop their business reasoning
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanations
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and subscribe today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this course sooner!
- Beginners to programming and data science
- Students eager to learn about job opportunities in the field of data science
- Candidates willing to boost their resume by learning how to combine the knowledge of Statistics, SQL, and Tableau in a real-world working environment
- SQL Programmers who want to develop business reasoning and apply their knowledge to the solution of various business tasks
- People interested in a Business Intelligence Analyst career